Clear Messaging That Attracts and Creates Demand
Engaging Content That Builds and Sells
1) Plateaued for more than 3 months in sales or audience growth and 70% or more of your content is “How To” based (Even 6 and 7-figure entrepreneurs will plateau).
2) You know what you do and how you can help people but never find a CLEAR way to communicate it.
3) You’re putting out VALUABLE content that you know is good and can be helpful but seems to get ignored by everyone.
4) Hardly anyone shows up to your webinars and challenges even if you get some traction with your content.
5) You can get some views and followers but the sales never come in. People just don’t seem to understand why they need your program and are never waiting to buy.
6) You never get people DM’ing you asking how to work with you
7) You feel like you don’t know how to sell and it feels very awkward. You haven’t realized content should be selling and adding value and you haven’t found a way to do both at the same time.
8) Everyone pays attention to your competitors even though you’re different, better, or the same as them.
9) It Feels like you understand what to do but it still doesn’t work. You’re missing something invisible.
10) You don’t seem to connect with your audience and you likely give them what they want instead of embracing who you are.
11) When creating content you don’t focus on real connections based on values, beliefs, and identity. (look at your best friend, you likely connected automatically and I am willing to bet you connected because of a shared value, belief, and identity but you never do it in your content).
…. and there is more but let’s stop there for now.
The thing that so many online entrepreneurs don’t understand is messaging and content are different.
Messaging fuels content but most people focus on the content and never on what they are saying.
That would be like writing a book with tutorials expecting it to be a best-seller but the best-selling non-fiction books never do that. They communicate in a way that doesn’t require people to think but it gets them to automatically feel “I need this” or that was “mind-blowing”.
We want to gain control of our message and not give it away to our audience by doing everything they want.
Content and messaging should be engaging and able to give ah-has, but also be creating demand for what you sell.
And that’s what I’m going to help you with over these three days!